Book Basic Training
Our Basic Drone Operations training program is designed with the beginner in mind. Delivered by Transport Canada-qualified and experienced drone pilots and learning professionals, the content is easy to follow and easy to understand.
This course prepares you to apply for a Pilot Certificate – Small Remotely Piloted Aircraft (VLOS) – Basic Operations and covers the subjects set out in section 921.01 of Standard 921 — Small Remotely Piloted Aircraft in Visual Line-of-Sight (VLOS), based on Knowledge Requirements for Pilots of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems, 250 g up to and including 25 kg -
- RPAS Ground School (Basic Operations)
Cost: $125.00 (+ Tax) per person
- *Apply for $100.00 special rebate upon successfully completing the Transport Canada-administered Small Basic Exam
- RPAS Flight School (Basic Operations)
Cost**: $150.00 (+ Tax) per person
Cost**: $175.00 and up (+ Tax) per person, drone supplied by RPASOTC
- Pilot Certificate – Small Remotely Piloted Aircraft (VLOS) – Basic Operations
- Certificate of Registration for the drone being used for flight training. If you do not own a drone, RPASOTC can provide one at additional cost, please check for details
**Cost varies by location. Additional travel cost may apply, please check to confirm.
FAQs Terms and Conditions